ADDRESS

Ben Yehuda
Tel Aviv

FAKE MASCULINE GAY MEN (ARE MASTURBATING MORE THAN OTHERS?)

This morning someone wrote me why I’m relating masturbation addiction issues to be more common among gays comparing to straight ?

“Why do you list masturbation addiction ONLY under the Gay Issues”??

Lot of my male friends experience masturbation addiction. Your section implies that only gay males will experience this. It’s NOT listed under straight male issues.
 
I am therefore requesting that you either remove it from the gay males list and add to the straight males or list them as the main concern on both.
 

You are more likely to generate more business if you list it as a straight issue because it’s MORE LIKELY to be one and THERE ARE MORE STRAIGHT MEN THAN GAY MEN that exist, therefore the math is very easy.

*********

 REPLY

Thanks so much for your reflection.
But please don’t take it very seriously. 
Of course that I can unify the entire list and to add more sexual symptoms without a need to refer any to any group (gay or straight).
I’ve put it that way because along the last 12 years the vast majority of my public are these homosexual that are married to women and feel more comfortable in seeing themselves under the “straight-category”.
In general the word “gay” is very limiting to what the reality is – I prefer to consider myself “homosexual” (not gay).

“GAY” CONCEPT (STARTED 100 YEARS AGO) DOESN’T REPRESENT AN ENTIRE “HOMOSEUXALITY”

When most of people in the world are feeling easier using the “Gay” term to express their attraction to same sex…  Because until not many years ago saying HOMOSEXUAL was related to old taboos of darken times, still many would prefer using saying “gay”.
Since the “gay” concept has succeeded to become very popular around the world “gay pride” promoting the “gay idea” toward the straight people that needed to change their attitude to homoseuxlity.  Now, a lot of homosexual men (including me) aren’t like to use the “gay” concept to represent themselves.
Saying gays is coming with a bunch of new stigmas which are mostly reflecting a lifestyle that only 60% are taking part of. in other words, only 60% of homosexual men are taking part of gay-world (socially), it comes with the way they behave, dressed, express themselves ext.. (Gays are great but aren’t representing the rest 40% who aren’t take part in this typical mentioned style).
“Homosexuality is purely speaking about a sexual attraction to same sex; Gayness is combining 2 terms on same time: sexual preference & lifestyle.
For instance:
“Gays” are similar idea to “pinkies”, “hippies”, “rocker people”;  they are all sub-group inside straight world (sexually speaking).
In the end of the day, gay people by definition aren’t represent the collective amount of HOMOSEXUAL men.

MOST OF MY CLIENTS (CONSIDERING STRAIGHT) ARE HOMOSEUXAL (WE KNOW IT) BUT NOT THEMSELVES.

 

They are Married/ straight that are mostly attracted to transgenders/ crossdressers people or sometimes to gay feminine types.  (They are defining themselves “Straight” because for them they are man and attracted to another concept of female – nothingelse)

 

LEARNING TANTRA IS FIRST STEP TOWARD REAL LOVE & CONSCIOUSNESS

See the trailers below:

Tantric AnalSex & Love 2 Men from Osher Elias on Vimeo.

Tantra for gay shy men

More classes?

LET’S GO. CLICK HERE.

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary

Advertising

Analytics

Other